Businesses Save Energy, Save Money
Please be advised that MID may take up to one (1) business day to reply to all email correspondence.
(800) 304-5373 (toll free)
(209) 526-7575 (fax)
Public Agencies, Community Facilities and General Manufacturing
Food and Beverage Processing, Food Containers and Retail
Mon. - Fri, 8am to 5pm
(209) 526-7337 or
(888) 335-1643 toll-free
1231 11th Street,
8am - 5pm
Energy-Saving Information Resources
Energy Commission Energy Efficiency Programs
A service of the California Energy Commission.
Links to information about conservation and
renewable energy use in homes, offices and industry.
- Energy Star®
Information about energy-efficient appliances
and office equipment and much more.
- Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Network (EERE)
This U. S. Dept. of Energy (DOE) web site
comprehensive access to all of DOE's energy
efficiency and renewable energy library, including more than 600 links and 80,000 documents. Includes
resources for both homes and businesses.
- California Dept. of
Link to Flex Your Power public education campaign.
Residential energy tips.
- Energy User News Magazine
Links to other sites in the energy and energy-efficiency
fields, plus news and product information.
- Heating, Piping, Air
Conditioning Interactive (HPAC)
Library of articles on HVAC and refrigeration
- California Title 24 Energy Standards
California's energy efficiency standards for
residential and nonresidential buildings.
- Office of Building Technology State
and Community Programs
Building information for homeowners, commercial
building owners and managers and others. Includes
links to energy-related software tools.
- Energy in Agriculture Program Publications on irrigation, dairy and livestock and field equipment. Technical information on electric motors, pumps, compressed air, refrigeration, combined heat and power and power quality technologies. Links to public and private funding sources for productivity improvements.