MPower Business Rebate Programs offer commercial, industrial and agricultural customers incentives for buying and installing qualifying energy-efficient products.
New pilot program for rebates on Level 2 Electric Vehicle Chargers.
Minimum qualifications must be met. Refer to the MPower Business 2019 Rebate Catalog and Application for product-specific requirements and limitations. Please read the details in each Rebate Specifications to ensure you are installing a qualifying product(s). Rebate amounts and specifications are subject to change without notice.
See: MPower Business Rebate Catalog - 2019
Complete: MPower Business Rebate Application - 2019
A PDF reader is required to view files.
See also: Before You Hire a Contractor (PDF)
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Room Air Conditioner
- Electric Water Heater (Tank)
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Heat Pump Water Heater
- Network PC Management Software
- Plug Load Occupancy Sensors
HVAC & Air Conditioning
- Package Terminal AC & Heat Pump
- Unitary Split-System & Single-Package AC & Heat Pump
- Variable Frequency Drives for HVAC Fans
- Variable Speed Motor Air Handler System
- Accent/Directional Lighting - Interior
- Case Lighting
Pool Filtration Pump
- Variable Speed Pool Pump and Motor (cannot exceed 3 horsepower)
- Door Gaskets
- Auto Door Closers
- Strip Curtains / Plastic Swinging Doors
- LED Refrigerated Case Lighting
- Vending Machine Controller
- ENERGY STAR Commercial Ice Machines
- Night Covers
Window Sun Shades
- Window Film
- Window Shade Screen
- Window Awnings
Business New Construction
- Project that involves installation of new high-efficiency equipment in new facilities or during the major remodel or expansion of existing facilities may be eligible for this rebate.
- Projects are subject to review and acceptance by MID.
- Complete: Business New Contruction Specifications & Application
Custom Rebate Program
- Project that involves replacement of existing lighting, equipment or systems with high efficiency lighting, equipment or systems may be eligible for the MPower Business: Custom Rebate Program. Projects are subject to review and acceptance by MID prior to replacement and must not qualify for other MPower Business Rebates.
- Complete: Custom Rebate Program Specifications & Application