What's New to MID Customer Self Service?
- 24/7 access to your MID account on a desktop or mobile device.
- Simple sign up process and easy-to-use dashboard.
- Schedule recurring payments – schedule fixed payments on a date you choose each month.
- Set up Autopay - pay your bill automatically each month on the due date.
- Pay by text.
- Make one-time payments without signing in.
- View your recent electric usage before you receive your next bill including daily usage and hourly electric demand.
MID Customer Self Service still offers convenient 24-hour access where you can:
- Make online payments.
- Go paperless!
- Request to be notified when your bill is ready to be viewed online.
- Set up Guest User access for someone that isn't the account holder.
- Request forms and submit documents.
- Update your mailing address.
- Review bills, balances and electric usage graphs.
- Choose from multiple notification options.
How MID Customer Self Service keeps your information safe:
- Email/Password: Unique identifiers that only you know.
- SSL (secure socket layers): Keeps your connection and transactions secure from outside inquiry.
- Data Encryption: Makes your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
Learn more about our security
For assistance, contact MID Customer Service
Have questions? Find answers here: